Wednesday, November 2, 2011

EQUIDAE PARTI WREN

Wren's first snow!

After the summer show!

TERRY LINDSEY EQUIDAE GALLERY


Well Hello All.  Here it is November 2nd and I am entering my first blog since this summer!  There are many reasons for the delay.  One is the first image that you see, a new puppy.  She is a standard Parti Poodle with the name of Wren.  She is hopefully a dog that you will see a lot of next summer at the show.  I have also included a scene from the end of the 10th Season in Saratoga!  

It has been a beautiful and busy fall.  I am happy to report my first painting is almost completed and ready to post for your viewing.  Also I would like to give those who read this a heads up that I am once again going to Equine Affaire, which is next week.  I hope to see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment