Tuesday, November 15, 2011

TERRY LINDSEY EQUIDAE GALLERY

GREETINGS FROM VERMONT.  I have just returned from the Equine Affaire show which was my  best  show ever.  I thank you all for visiting my booth and admiring the star of the the show, "Wren".  Her painting greeted all when entering.  Nibbles, the Santa feeding apple was a sell out of greeting cards and dog enthusiasts adored Noel Hoffman's portrait of a German Shepard with potential commissions.  The bronzes were adored and bought!  My jewelry once again was a very popular purchase with the new "Stable View" arriving in the nick of time for it's unveiling.  Again, thank you for visiting my booth and your continued support of the arts!

1 comment:

  1. hi Terry, love the painting of Wren she is goegeous! I have a crabapple poo named Sunny they are wonderful pets!

    ReplyDelete